WELCOME PARTNERS & VOLUNTEERS!
At Team Prime Time we know that improving the lives of our children begins with motivated individuals like you. TPT and LAUSD have opportunities for students, parents, teachers, professionals, and community members looking for opportunities to help our schools, children and neighborhoods thrive.
AS A TPT VOLUNTEER YOU WILL:
• Gain the satisfaction of helping others
• Perform challenging, meaningful, and fun work
• Utilize and expand your own creativity and knowledge
• Provide a positive role model for our youth
• Instill in our students a wider view of the world and the abundant possibilities and opportunities that await them
HOW DO I VOLUNTEER?
1. Fill out Volunteer Application: English / Espanol
2. Have a current TB test (within last 4 years) and have a doctor complete the TB form: English / Espanol. To get a TB test, visit your doctor, campus medical center or one of these locations.
3. Watch the 4 required training videos.
4. Sign the last page of the TPT Volunteer Handbook.
5. Send to:
Team Prime Time Volunteer Outreach Program
P.O. Box 241496
Los Angeles, CA 90024
We will contact you to confirm your forms are being processed and provide you with information about where you will volunteer and when you can start!
WHERE CAN I VOLUNTEER?
See the attached map
Questions? Call Ryan Kenney, Director of Volunteer Outreach at (310) 838-7872 or email him at
HOW DO I BECOME A BUSINESS PARTNER?
Contact Peter Straus, TPT Executive Director at
Julie Parrino, TPT Development Director at
or call us at (310) 838-7872